Net Weight Filling
Serac is the worlds’ leading non-contact weight filling and capping equipment manufacturer. With over 4,000 machines installed globally, with more than 20 in Australia, we are proud to be a Serac partner in Australia.
Serac were the first company to develop net-weight filling technology 40 years ago. Serac utilise a magnetically actuated aseptic nozzle to deliver the most accurate, reliable and efficient fillers available.
The many benefits delivered by Serac weight fillers are:
- Extremely high tolerance filling accuracy, owing to laminar flow filling and individual container taring
- The hygienic filling nozzle contains no seals, has only one moving part and does not contact the container
- Individual bottle taring allows for detection of container anomalies and immediate adjustment of filling parameters
- Extremely simple fluid path design ensures a fast and effective CIP process
- Minimised maintenance requirement owing to very few moving parts
- Significantly reduced product give-away compared to other fillers
- Laminar flow nozzle design provides filling precision for all products, foaming, or not.
- Changes in product temperature or fluid air content do not affect the filling accuracy
- Is suitable for products with pulp or other inclusions
- Up to 90 filling heads possible on a rotary filling solution
- Extremely fast tooling and product change-overs owing to light weight ‘plug-on’ technology, with no hand tools required
- Optional product diversion system can detect for under-fill, no cap and incorrect cap, ensuring 100% product quality
The various types of Serac filling machines:
Serac presently proposes a wide range of packaging sterilization for filling in an aseptic environment. Up to 36,000 bottles per hour (1L)
New generation of filler, inspired by aseptic filling, extremely modular and easy to upgrade. Available in Block version with bottle blowing. Up to 24,500 bottles per hour (1L)
Dairy Standard Filling
Filling, capping and heat-sealing machines. Up to 36,000 bottles per hour (1L)
Icon Equipment International has the expertise and experience to advise the ideal filler for you application. Our technical support team is fully trained to promptly service the Serac range of net-weight liquid fillers.